Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 188

When I woke up this morning, I felt a little dizzy.  This didn't seem too out of the ordinary, because I slept a little later than I had intended and I figured it would take a bit to shake the slumber from my body.  When I got out of the shower, however, I noticed the feeling was hanging on.

It was a bit of a strange sensation.  On one hand, it felt a lot like a slight wine buzz.  On the other hand, it just felt...not right.  It was as though I had clouds inside my head, and my eyes were pointed the wrong direction looking toward the inside of my skull.

The sad thing is that I have no idea what the issue was or what caused it.  It eventually just receded and the feeling was gone.  Perhaps it was morning exhaustion, perhaps it was something else.  But that was it - until the next time...

#188 April 26, 2011,  Ink
Sounds: Keith Urban,  Golden Road

No comments:

Post a Comment