Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 174

One of Garth Brooks' earliest hits was a song called "Much Too Young (To Feel this Damn Old)".  There's no question that this thought was on my mind as I completed this drawing.

It amazes me how incredibly tired I have been lately.  Tonight I decided to watch a movie on TV.  I fell asleep on the sofa, only to wake up around 12:30 in the morning . . . self-portrait still needing to be completed.  The worst part of all is that I don't feel like I waste a lot of time, but each day before I know it, 8:00 pm, or 9:00 pm, or 10:00 pm has arrived.  Even worse yet is that I feel like I need a two hour nap every afternoon.

I sure hate this feeling.  As I approach a "milestone" birthday, I dread entering another decade with chronic fatigue.  Damn, I'm turning into something I don't want to be!

#174 April 12, 2011,  Pen and ballpoint pen

_____

Happy 11th Birthday to my daughter Emma!!
I love you, my sweet little chickadee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment