Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 310

When I finished this self-portrait - rather quickly, I might add - it was just one of those that happen every now and then. The kind that I really don't care for, but I share it anyway because, well, I did it and I didn't want to make a different one.

There was a bit of a gap from the time I finished it to the time I scanned it. Once it was cropped and put online, I had a slight change of heart. I like it a lot better. In reality, I think the main reason is that the drawing now has a long horizontal rectangluar format, so it's different from the standard shape that most images are presented in. I've always been drawn to unusual shapes when it comes to drawings or paintings, so this one fits right in!

On a side note, I've been having a good time trying to figure out what those trippy ink splotches look like!

#310 August 26, 2011,  Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment