Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 39

Today was not the best day, for various reasons. The idea for this portrait came to me when I was pondering just how quickly I could make the day end - and then simply try again tomorrow.

Then I received a message through my youngest daughter Emma - someone had asked her how I was doing lately and she also asked Emma to tell me hello. I won't get into details, other than to say that while I have very few regrets about my life, I DO regret that this wonderful lady is someone that I no longer get to see with any regularity. Sometimes a small gesture like that (and in reality maybe it's not THAT small) can really brighten a person's day.

And for several other reasons, the day HAS gotten better...



#39 November 28, 2010,  Pen
Sounds: Jackson Browne, The Very Best of Jackson Browne

1 comment:

  1. oh, if only we all didn't have to keep such a close eye on that damned clock...tick, tock, tick, tock...infinity be damned!

    ReplyDelete