Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 324

I suppose this drawing is a mix of a couple "needs" that I had.

Just like a few days ago when I felt like I needed to break away from using the same materials over and over, I also wanted a bit of a change with this self-portrait. The problem is, I've taken to making a lot of my art while laying in bed at the end of the day, so using something like spray paint or anything messy was pretty much out of the question!

Instead, the "change" I made was actually another of the needs that I mentioned: to devote a little more time than I had in recent artworks. Now, I won't go so far as to say that I spent hours and hours on this drawing, but it was a little more thought out than some from the past week or so.

(I certainly didn't fall asleep during the making of this one!)

#324 September 9, 2011,  Pen
Sounds:  Big Smith, Big Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment