Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 319

This drawing makes me very sad. Possibly moreso that any other that has been made during this entire project.

I personally think there's nothing worse than a child who has been let down by an adult, a friend, or just a certain situation. Or maybe sometimes that child has done something that turned out worse than they would've ever dreamed and they feel terrible for what they did. 

The idea for this drawing came to me while laying in bed at the end of a particularly bad couple days filled with more ups and downs than a roller coaster.  In fact, it really didn't manifest itself in the form of an idea - the drawing just happened.  I like it when it works out that way.  I think it means that the artwork comes from someplace very pure.

#319 September 4, 2011,  Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment