Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 251

Today's self-portrait is uniquely singular.

One of my self-imposed rules for this project is that I will make one self-portrait each day for a complete year. A "day" is defined as the the period of time between the moment I wake up and the moment I go to sleep for the night. Even though this project is dated June 28, it was actually made around 8:30 am on June 29! In other words, I did not sleep last night. Never fear, this sleeplessness was self-imposed; I spent the night working on a major project. Regrettably, the project is not art-related. The good news is that it's a paying gig!

I made this drawing white sitting in a small restaurant waiting for my breakfast to arrive. While I didn't have a mirror to verify my appearance, I would be willing to bet that this was a pretty decent likeness...

#251 June 28, 2011,  Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment