Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 227

As I sat staring at a blank piece of drawing paper, I wasn't sure what today's portrait would look like. In my mind, I went through a few different ideas but nothing really struck me as something I'd want to spend time on. As I took a swig from a bottle of beer, I noticed the label had a rabbit and a goat in a stare-down and liked where that took my thoughts.

Previously I've mentioned that I would like to be able to change my appearance each day, depending on my mood at any given time. I liked the idea of being in a stare-down with myself - appearing as I do now, and as I did a month or so ago.

And I promise, I was not in a bad mood! I just mimicked the irritated expressions on the faces of the animals...

#227 June 4, 2011,  Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment